- · I need to have a logo created. What information do you need from me and how much will it cost?
Firstly we’d like you to let us know as much information as possible about your project as it’s important for us to have a clear understanding about your business, its goals and your target market. Based on our discussion, we can provide you with an estimate. If you require a quick quote, that’s not a problem. Just note that it may need to be revised later based on detailed discussion with you.
- · I’ve approved your estimate and am ready to get started, now what?
- · Do I need to pay up front?
A deposit of 50% is required for us to begin working on your project. The remaining 50% would be paid upon completion of the job. This policy is the same as it relates to design, printing, banners/signage and websites.
- · How do I check the progress of my job?
Now that work has begun, you may want to see where things are at with your project. We like to keep you updated, and will always respond to your e-mails. If you need to ask us a question right away, give us a ring! Someone is always here during working hours to take your call.
- · What if I don't like the designs you create?
Where this is a rarity as we always try our hardest to get it right the first time, sometimes it takes a better understanding of your project and its goals. Or, maybe you have an idea in mind that you’d like to share with us. Be specific about what you perceive as a design problem. We value your input! Keep in mind that we base your estimate on a defined number of hours and if we are required to develop a number of concepts in excess of the quantity outlined in the estimate; we will need to revise your agreement.
- · What type of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, cheque and wire transfers.
- · Do you have any finished samples that I can look at in person?
Of course! When you visit our office you can view samples of our work. You can also visit our portfolio HERE!
- · I have some marketing materials that were created several years ago and would like to have them updated. Can you do that?
Yes, we can refresh the look of your materials while still keeping the brand consistent. If you are looking for an overall change we can help you with that as well by starting with your logo! See logo samples here
- · When and how do I get to see a proof of my design project?
Once we have a concept created for you, we will email it to you for your viewing and feedback.
- · How will I receive my design once completed?
In the case of a logo design, we will provide you with a cd which will have your logo in various formats (eps. and jpeg.) to ensure that you can use it for all your branding purposes. Other artwork that has been created can be saved on cd. as print ready files.
- · I want to have business cards, a brochure, a banner and a sign created and then produced.- Do you provide printing services as well as creation of banners and signs?
Yes we do! We take you from design to print and will produce your printed materials on only the best stocks. From business cards to brochures to magazines, we print it all. Need a banner and sign? We can take care of that too! Click here for your free quotation.
- · I have received my printed job from you, but I see that there is a mistake in the wording that I didn't notice before I signed off on the artwork. Do I have to pay to have the job reprinted?
Unfortunately yes. The purpose of signing off on artwork is to make sure that you are satisfied with the final layout, that all changes you requested are made and that you give the go ahead for us to print. We make all efforts to do our own proof reading as well, but in a case that an error is overlooked on your part and we are given the signed go ahead to print, you will be required to pay for the reprint. To avoid this situation, please be sure to fully examine your artwork, especially when alot of text is present so we don't find ourselves in this situation.
- · I have my own artwork and am happy with it, can you just print for me?
Yes, of course, that is not a problem. Please ensure that the artwork provided is of high quality i.e. saved as high resolution files. Also ensure that the files have sufficient bleed and that crop marks are present within the artwork where necessary. These factors play a big part in ensuring you receive the best possible finished product.
- · I have a website done already but it needs to be updated. Can GreenLeaf Design Inc. do this?
We will have a look at your existing website to determine how it was built and what can be done based on your requirements. Sometimes it may be best to start over.
- · What are your rates for creating a website?
Every client’s website is unique, so share with us your budget and what your goals are for the site. We can provide an estimate based on your requirements, and suggest alternative options that maybe you didn’t know were available to you. When you are ready to proceed, it is our policy that a contract agreement be signed. 50% will be required up front and 50% prior to launching your new website.
- · What can I expect after signing the contract agreement to start my website?
We first create static concepts, starting with just the home page design. Once a design is approved, we will then create the other pages as listed in the main navigation. Our web developers then take over and build the layout of your website. A test site is setup for review. Content and other details are then placed in. Your website can be launched after final approval and payment.
- · What do you need from me to begin the website?
If you already have an existing website or domain, we will need to know where the domain is registered, if you have e-mail addresses associated with your website, what browser you are currently using, and if you're on an exchange server or other mail server. Before we begin design concepts, it's important to have an in-depth conversation with you about your business and its goals with the website. We will work closely with you to determine how the site will be navigated and what type of content (text and images) is needed from you.
- · Do you provide hosting and email services?
Yes we do! We recommend that you let us host your website to avoid technical difficulties. We offer a range of annual hosting packages for sites of all sizes. Talk to us about our current rates.
- · My website does not come up first on a Google search. Why is that?
Your website is competing with thousands of other sites. We can help improve your visibility on the web through our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services. SEO is the process and practice of optimizing your website so that it ranks well on search engine results pages. There are several options available for increasing your site's relevance; we'll help you decide which method(s) would work best for you.
- · Should I have Content Management on my website?
If you frequently update information, such as news and images, this is a great way to have control over your content. We have a powerful, easy-to-use admin that can be customized to fit your specific needs and provide training once the website is completed.
Have more Questions? Send us an email now.